A Vendor risk you can rely on.
Set the Vendor risk with confidence. Get Vendict’s recommendation. Be alerted upon major changes.
Don’t miss any Vendor, including even fourth-party Vendors. Use the power of automation to scan all your websites.
More reliable and less effort than any static system.
Set the Vendor risk with confidence.
Look at Vendict’s recommendation and the findings before setting your Vendor risk verdict .
- Ability to set the Vendor criticality to focus first only on critical Vendors.
- Get Vendict’s Vendor risk recommendation with a pictorial Vendor findings summary.
- Get an alert when the recommendation changes.
An automated inventory of your Vendors.
Automatic detection of all the Vendors present on all your websites.
- All the websites owned by your company are automatically scanned.
- The third-party and fourth-party Vendor dependencies are documented.
- All the resources (scripts, images) are scanned to detect malicious files.
- Scheduled scans automatically monitor any change on all the websites.
Frequently Asked Questions
When your Company outsources an activity to a Vendor, this Vendor is a third-party Vendor. According to the latest privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA), the Company (aka the data controller) is responsible how the third-party Vendor (aka the data processor) handles the personal data.
Fourth-party Vendors are “the Vendors of your Vendor”, i.e. the vendors whom your third-party Vendor outsources an activity to. If your third-party Vendor shares personal data with many fourth-party Vendors, then the data breach risk increases.