Vendict amplifies trust between partners and enables safer and transparent collaboration.
Companies depend on their vendors, but most security and privacy violations are caused by vendors.
Vendict is an AI-first, VC-backed company that uses state-of-the-art NLP to facilitate trust-building.
We are looking for the best and the brightest to share our innovative technology with the world.
As a senior backend developer at Vendict, you will help shape our product and work closely with the CTO and the data science team on our ground-breaking solutions.
- Take ownership of core modules in our product.
- Produce quality products that meet the highest standards.
- Participate in continuous and iterative engineering cycles with an emphasis on code quality, supportability, scalability, and performance.
- 5+ years experience in backend development
- Experience with server-side Python development
- Experience with Cloud platforms
- Experience building scalable and high-available backend services
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently