Vet Vendors with confidence.
Vet Vendors at business speed. Get an immediate 360-degree picture on your Vendor risks. Reach a verdict with a high level of confidence.
Quicker than an individual web search. Organized for future reviews.
Compliance & Privacy insights.
An immediate picture of the Vendor status on compliance & privacy.
- All the Vendor certifications: ISO, SOC, PCI and many more.
- All the public Vendor Privacy document, e.g., policies or about GDPR.
- Privacy fines, e.g. due to GDPR infringement.
- All the related regulatory sanctions across the globe, e.g. from OFAC.
An immediate picture of the Vendor Security status.
- The available secure authentication methods, e.g., with Okta or onelogin.
- All the publicly disclosed data breaches caused by this Vendor.
- After your website scan, any third-party malicious file from this Vendor.
Assess further the Vendor risk.
Would you like to investigate further? Most standard assessments are present and ready to use.
- An assessment editor to build custom assessments from scratch or template.
- A large assessment catalog: NIST, CIS Controls, GDPR, CCPA and many more.
- An access to published assessments, e.g., CSA CAIQ or Shared Assessment.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the published certifications from the Vendor are referenced, including:
- Certification standards from ISO (ISO 27001, ISO 27017…), SOC or PCI-DSS.
- Certifications for geographical regulations. From:
- The United States: HIPAA, SOX, FedRAMP, VPAT Section 508 and more.
- Europe: C5, ENISA IAF, G-Cloud, ASIP HDS and more.
- Other locations: POPI, PDPA, FISC, IRAP and more.
- Other certifications, such as Privacy Shield, CSA CSTAR, CloudTrust or PrivacyTrust.
A large assessment catalog is available, including:
- Standard assessment templates (NIST, ISO, VSAQ, CIS Controls).
- Regulation specific assessments (GDPR, CCPA).
- And industry-specific, such as Finance (FFIEC, NYDFS), Health (HIPAA) or Higher Education.
The sanction check is based on a myriad of official government sources across the globe, including (but not limited to):
- International: World Bank, United Nations.
- The United States: OFAC, OCC, State Department, FBI, DEA, and more.
- Europe: EU Sanctions, EBRD, French Ministry of Economy, Swiss SECO, UK HMT and more.