Your way to a proven compliance.
Prove compliance easily with built-in GDPR & CCPA Privacy programs. Get immediate Vendor documentation, with your vetting reviews. A document repository being a reference point for all the internal stakeholders. At hand for audit.
All the Vendor documentation.
All the automated documentation and user inputs organized and at hand.
- All the provided Vendor information, including the certifications, the published assessments, the secure authentication methods and more.
- The documented vetting process, including your Vendor review summary.
- The legal documentation, either public (e.g., the sub-processor list) or specific to your company (contract, assessment) with a document repository.
A simple system for all the stakeholders.
Compliance requires collaboration from many roles. Use a single system to register all the performed work. This system can be used by:
- The legal & compliance roles to review & vet the Vendor.
- The privacy role to reach a documented GDPR & CCPA program.
- The security role to review the Vendor cyber posture.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the published certifications from the Vendor are referenced, including:
- Certification standards from ISO (ISO 27001, ISO 27017…), SOC or PCI-DSS.
- Certifications for geographical regulations. From:
- The United States: HIPAA, SOX, FedRAMP, VPAT Section 508 and more.
- Europe: C5, ENISA IAF, G-Cloud, ASIP HDS and more.
- Other locations: POPI, PDPA, FISC, IRAP and more.
- Other certifications, such as Privacy Shield, CSA CSTAR, CloudTrust or PrivacyTrust.