Your Vendor vetting in minutes.
Vendors are risky. Working remotely requires new tools from new Vendors. Vet all your Vendors with a 360-degree picture on compliance, privacy and security. Use this Vendor vetting to obtain a documented compliance of GDPR & CCPA.
Manage the Vendor risk with confidence thanks to automatic website scans, background monitoring and alerts.
A 360-degree picture on your Vendors.
Expedite your Vendor vetting by getting instantly a clear picture on this Vendor.
- A full picture on compliance & privacy for this Vendor. Certifications, privacy documents, fines, sanctions and much more.
- Aggregated security insights on authentication and data breaches.
- Access to a large assessment catalog to assess further the Vendor risk.
Your Compliance at Hand.
Using your Vendor vetting reviews, get a documented compliance of GDPR & CCPA.
- A centralized system for the compliance, legal, privacy and security functions.
- A documented privacy program, with GDPR, CCPA and data flow mappings.
- A Vendor documentation composed of Vendict’s inputs and of your review.
A Vendor risk you can rely on.
Set the Vendor risk with confidence leveraging a background monitoring.
- An automated inventory of your Vendors with scans from all your websites.
- A Vendor risk recommendation from a clear Vendor findings summary.
- Alerts when the Vendor risk changes or when new Vendors are detected.
Frequently Asked Questions
All the published certifications from the Vendor are referenced, including:
- Certification standards from ISO (ISO 27001, ISO 27017…), SOC or PCI-DSS.
- Certifications for geographical regulations. From:
- The United States: HIPAA, SOX, FedRAMP, VPAT Section 508 and more.
- Europe: C5, ENISA IAF, G-Cloud, ASIP HDS and more.
- Other locations: POPI, PDPA, FISC, IRAP and more.
- Other certifications, such as Privacy Shield, CSA CSTAR, CloudTrust or PrivacyTrust.
A large assessment catalog is available, including:
- Standard assessment templates (NIST, ISO, VSAQ, CIS Controls).
- Regulation specific assessments (GDPR, CCPA).
- And industry-specific, such as Finance (FFIEC, NYDFS), Health (HIPAA) or Higher Education.
The sanction check is based on a myriad of official government sources across the globe, including:
- International: World Bank, United Nations.
- The United States: OFAC, OCC, State Department, FBI, DEA, and more.
- Europe: EU Sanctions, EU EBRD, French Ministry of Economy, UK HMT and more.