Vendict amplifies trust between partners and enables safer and transparent collaboration. Companies depend on their vendors, but most security and privacy violations are caused by vendors.
Vendict is an AI-first, VC-backed company that uses state-of-the-art NLP to facilitate trust-building. We are looking for the best and the brightest to share our innovative technology with the world.
At Vendict, you will get to work in a first-class team that reinvents how trust is reached with AI.
- Create, build and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Work with the product team on adapting the product to optimize data gathering and labeling
- Be part of a data-science team where you own ML projects from inception to production.
- Inform, influence, support, and execute the product decisions
- 3+ years working as a data engineer, including NLP expertise, at B2B startups
- Proven experience and deep understanding of NLP technologies.
- Proficiency with Python data stack: Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Experience with Cloud platforms