Vendict is a Compliance Automation company that facilitates advanced AI and NLP technologies to automate compliance-related work. We want to become the world’s gold standard for running proper cyber security and compliance operations. We help Chief Information Security Officers gain focus on what moves the needle in the fight against cyber-attacks.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative with an outgoing attitude who can help us convert leads and drive growth to be part of the Marketing and Sales team. If you’re interested in developing your marketing and sales skills, this is a great opportunity!
Our ideal candidate has excellent communication skills and a proven track record of meeting targets. As an SDR, you will be focused on initiating new sales opportunities, researching companies and contacts, and driving inbound and outbound campaigns, conducting demos and leading to a close.
As our solution is relatively simple to implement, this is an opportunity to drive sales as part of your role.
What will you do?
– Create target prospect lists and execute cold outreach via phone, email and social media
– Book demos with our sales team when an inbound/outbound lead reaches a qualified stage
– Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in HubSpot CRM
– Prepare activity and forecast reports as requested
– Conduct demo call and deal with objections
– Prepare proposals
– Follow up until a deal is closed
What experience should you have?
– You must think and act as a hunter
– You’ve acquired C-level clients in the past, preferably in the cyber security and compliance space
– You’re a native English speaker – MUST (read/write/speak); Additional languages is an added advantage
– You have a prior experience with cold calling and email outreach
– Good understanding of the B2B sales cycle
– Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
– Comfortable working with HubSpot CRM
– Organized, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
– A strong desire to advance your sales career
Job Category: Sales
Job Type: Hybrid – Full Time
Submit your resume to [email protected]