How It Works
Use Vendict’s Software to design or fill quickly assessments. Choose either standard or customized assessments. The Software can be used for:
Self assessment is done in 4 steps:
- Design an assessment from a template:
- Choose a template from the top bar menu or start in the below Assessment Editor
- Insert or Modify questions as needed
- Download the questions file in .JSON format
- Upload the questions in the below Assessment Editor.
- Answer all the questions
- Download the response in PDF or .JSON format for your records
- Choose a template the top bar menu or start in the below Assessment Editor
- Modify the questions as needed
- Download the questions file in .JSON format. Send this file to your vendor, e.g. by e-mail
- Require from your vendor to fill their response in https://www.vendict.com/respond-to-assessment & share their response with you
Review your Vendor’s response
- Upload the Questions in .JSON format in the below Assessment Editor
- Go to the “Answer Assessment” tab. Upload the Response in .JSON format.
- Review the Vendor’s response displayed in read-only mode.